DUBLIN, Nov 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
The “Global Blockchain Technology in Energy Market 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’soffering.
The Global Blockchain Technology in Energy Market to grow at a CAGR of 65.34% during the period 2019-2023.
Global Blockchain Technology in Energy Market Report 2019-2023, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the adoption of blockchain technology.
One trend affecting this market is the growing strategic alliance for development of blockchain technology.
According to the report, one driver influencing this market is the integration of blockchain technology with smart meter. A smart meter is embedded with an in-home display screen that displays the amount of energy consumed in near real-time and automatically sends meter readings to the energy suppliers.
Further, the report states that one challenge affecting this market is the high cost of implementing and maintaining blockchain technology. With the adoption of blockchain technology, the energy sector is expected to have long-term benefits in terms of productivity, security, and efficiency.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2023 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Oil and gas
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of BaaS
- Growing strategic alliance for development of blockchain technology
- Implementation of peer-to-peer exchange of electricity at large-scale
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4rmvcv/global_blockchain?w=5
Did you know that we also offer Custom Research? Visit our Custom Research page to learn more and schedule a meeting with our Custom Research Manager.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets