The “Blockchain in Oil & Gas – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blockchain is a distributed ledger technology that operates on peer-to-peer networks to facilitate transaction processing while reducing redundancies arising out of duplication, mismatching, and other accounting errors. The oil and gas industry has traditionally relied on paper-based transaction processing that is error-prone and bound to create inefficiencies leading to operational losses. Oil and gas companies have started adapting blockchain technology to suit their business workflow requirements in order to improve efficiency and target lower operational costs.
- The report provides impact of blockchain on the oil & gas industry.
- The report discusses how oil and gas industry is evolving itself to deploy blockchain within its operations.
- The report analyses how blockchain has the potential to drastically alter the workflow in the oil and gas industry and provide efficiency gains for the companies within the ecosystem.
- The report further highlights the importance of transaction processing in the day-to-day operations of oil and gas industry and how blockchain can help in revolutionizing the entire transaction processing process.
Reasons to Buy
- To understand the emerging trends and applications for blockchain in the oil and gas industry.
- To understand the case studies demonstrating how oil and gas companies are deploying blockchain to improve workflow management, eliminate errors and redundancies, and achieve operational cost savings.
- To know more about companies in the oil and gas sector, which have strong competitive position in the blockchain theme.
Key Topics Covered:
- Technology themes
- Macroeconomic themes
- Regulatory themes
- Blockchain use cases
- Blockchain applications in oil & gas
- DLT faces several fundamental technical challenges
- What are the primary use cases for blockchain technology?
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Competitive analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The ICO as a way to print free money
- Notable ICO scams of 2017
- Successful ICOs
IMPACT OF BLOCKCHAIN ON THE OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
- Oil & Gas Case Studies
- Asset registries
- Financial services platforms
- Industrial platforms
- Public Companies
- Private companies
- Oil & gas companies
- Introducing blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Using cryptographic hashes to make ledgers tamper-proof
- Distributing the ledger so that everyone can access it easily
- Using blocks as a mechanism for co-ordinating transactions without requiring a single central point of control
- How has blockchain technology developed over the last decade?
APPENDIX: OUR THEMATIC RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8sl5/blockchain_in_oil?w=12
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 Related Topics: Gas, Oil, Bitcoin